Storm Damage Repair
Storms can cause various types of property damage, and homeowners are often faced with unexpected stress and worry. Kennco Construction provides property owners a plan to repair the damages quickly while maintaining the high quality workmanship we are known for. Whether it’s hail damage, tornado damage, high wind damage and even snow or ice damage, we have trained specialists who will inspect your property to determine if you have been affected and outline the extent of the damage.
KennCo Construction provides 24-hour emergency service – 7 days a week – giving immediate response for emergency losses. You will be contacted within 24 hours to begin formulating a complete, accurate, and itemized estimate for repairing the damage to your home. The following are just a few things we do to ensure your work will be completed to the highest standard.
- Secure a signed authorization or contract to proceed with repairs.
- Confirm start date with you.
- Provide photo(s) with each estimate if required by your insurance company.
- Lien waivers and 5-year warranty on workmanship.
Certificate of Satisfaction signed by you after work is completed.
What Do You do After the Storm has Struck?
- Take precautions to remain safe. If trees have fallen on your home, stay clear of that area. Do not assume that the power lines are dead – call the power company to make sure the power is turned off for your home and any nearby power lines.
- Contact Your Insurance Company. Report any damage as quickly as possible to get your claim started without delay.
- Protect Your Home from Further Damage or Theft. Call KennCo at 417-881-8147
- Gather Information. Take pictures, find receipts, make a list of everything you want to be able to show to the adjuster to expedite your claim process. Find your homeowners or renters insurance policies.
- Phone Calls. After your call to us, then notify creditors you may be unable to pay for a time and arrange for the time you need. Cancel utilities if your home has become uninhabitable until the work is completed.
Storm damage is not always easy to detect, but at KennCo we have experts who will get up on the roof and crawl into the difficult places in order to find all areas in need of repairs. Throughout the process, we coordinate between you and your insurance company to ensure a seamless experience.
Board-Up and Weather Proofing Services
Kennco Construction also offers emergency board-up and weather proofing services. When faced with the aftermath of destruction, safety is extremely important. It is important to make your damaged property a safe location so that it is not accessible to the public. Unsafe property is dangerous and a liability that you could be held accountable for. Call us for your emergency board-up and weatherproofing needs.